"Hello...it's me..." Sorry, but these Adele lyrics have been running through my mind all week and I think it's about time to get them down on "paper". Fitting somehow for this post coming weeks late. Life has been filled to the brim with preparations for my upcoming market. So yes, I begin with this small announcement to come and see me at
The Vintage Barn Market
Saturday, November 28, 9am-4pm
Pitt Meadows Heritage Hall
12460 Harris road, Pitt Meadows
Other tidbits that have happened this month:
1. Some cozying up with candles, scripture and my favourite breakfast, farro porridge with blueberries
2. I try to get the bed made every morning because it helps me feel more organized, but this seems to be the common theme these days. When the sun is casting such beautiful light on the unmade sheets, I don't seem to mind as much.
3+4. I've got to spend a little time with my smallest nephews, and have very much enjoyed snuggling the newest and littlest, Beckham Jett, born on November 13.
5. Studio life. The ever-revolving paintings on the wall, lists, deadlines, half-finished projects.
6. Getting ready for Christmas. It's kind of coming without me even realizing it, but I managed to remember to paint some holiday themed foliage to adorn Christmas tags that I'll be selling at upcoming markets.
7. With holiday preparations come holiday packages. I was so excited to send off this house illustration Christmas gift!